ITU Çekirdek Mentor System
The procedure for mentor candidates who intend to be a part of ITU Çekirdek Mentor System
- The people who wish or invited to be an ITU Çekirdek Mentor fill in the form in the link.
- The forms are evaluated by ITU Çekirdek administration in light of the field of expertise and experience explained by the mentor in the form and by taking into account the requirements of entrepreneurs. The main competence and criteria expected of an ITU Çekirdek mentor are as follows:
- To have at least 10 years of experience as a General Manager, CEO, Business Dveelopment Manager or Strategist for the business model in his/her field,
- To have at least 5 years of experience in his/her field regarding such technical subjects as the Internet of the Objects, Big Data or Machine Learning,
- To have at least 5 years of experience in his/her field for legal consultancy,
- To have at least 5 years of experience in fields of Industrial Design, User Experience and User Interface (UI /UX) to provide support regarding these subjects and to be voluntary to work with advanced-level start-ups,
- To have at least 5 years of experience in the same field in order to provide support in accounting matters and to be willing to provide “practical support” for the start-ups,
- In marketing: to have work experience of at least 10 years and 5 years of experience in accounting,
- For general technical officials: to actively have CTO / CIO positions,
- In sale: to have at least 10 years of experience in the field of sale of technical products, notably B2B,
- In finance: To be an experienced and potential investor or VC in the field of finance, especially funding of start-ups,
- In operation: To be a supply chain or operation manager,
- The people to work as mentors in ITU Çekirdek are definitely invited to a Mentor Orientation event.
- Following the mentor orientation process, all mentors are expected to sign the ITU Çekirdek Mentor Contract.
- Web-based ITU Çekirdek mentor-entrepreneur meeting platform invitation is sent to the mentors who sign the contract and submit it to the ITU Çekirdek administration and mentors are expected to open a mentoring hour in line with their hours of convenience.