“As Pubinno, we have created smart beer taps powered by AI, robotics and data
analytics. Now we’re hiring!
In Pubinno, with our smart solutions and best in class service in every step of the
journey, we help all stakeholders in the entire draft beer ecosystem manage their
draft beer operations more efficiently and deliver excellent quality of pub service
with perfect beer taste. At Pubinno, we’re building future of draft beer by robotics,
IoT, AI and data analytics. Our vision is to serve the perfect beer to the world.
We are looking for a Data Scientists to join our fast-growing startup. We are
working hard and enjoying the challenge at our San Francisco, Madrid, Tel Aviv
and Istanbul Offices. As we said before, our goal is to deploy our smart taps all
over the world. Join us for the revolution!
At this position, you will have a significant impact on a remarkable product that
will change the draft beer industry forever.
Here’s what you will be doing:
● Build an amazing experience for the thousands of users who uses our
dashboards and mobile apps
● You will be helping to analyze the data we collect and generate actionable
insights for our clients
● Creating reusable analysis tools
● Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine
● Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
● Extending company’s data with third party sources of information when
● Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is
relevant for building analytic systems
● Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
● Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of
● You should have a clear focus, creativity, passion for continuous learning
and dedication to ship high quality products at a fast paced and ambitious
● You need to be collaborative in domains outside of area of expertise
● You should be a quick learner and self driven to change the world
● Steps out of comfort zone (technically and professionally) frequently
● Thrives in an environment where requirements shift rapidly
Desired skills and experience
● Pursuing MS or PhD. degree in Computer Science or related fields
● Excellent command of English
● Strong analytical skills to understand the personas for the commercial side
of the product according to field visits.
● Solid skills in applied statistics such as distributions, statistical testing,
● Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms,
such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
● Significant coding experience
● Experience with at least one data visualization tool
● Proficiency in using at least one query language
● Experience with SQL and NoSQL Databases such as MongoDB
● Clear focus, creativity and passion for continuous learning
● No military service obligation or deferred at least 2 years for male
Working at Pubinno
● Stock Option Program
● Never ending learning and self-development process
● Innovative, energetic and beer lover team
● No Monday Syndrome! We start every week with early Monday
● First Friday of each month is long weekend
● Unlimited beer in the office!
● First things first: you are going to have an amazing sky top terrace at our
İstanbul Office (check it out!)
So if you think you are interested in joining a vibrant and fast-paced environment
that is helping to serve the perfect beer for the world and if you are a self-driven,
quick learner and a dynamic team player join us!
Please apply with your resume via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you
shortly, apply now!
Can’t wait to know you! Cheers!
Can’t you wait to meet with our Smart Tap II?
Okay, let’s meet with it: https://vimeo.com/344339388”