“Marketing Intern at Pivony
Are you looking for hands-on experience at a fast-paced startup?
As a small startup, the right candidate is someone who loves wearing many hats.
Duration of internship: This internship is 3 months, with the potential for ongoing work afterward if there is a mutual fit.
– Remote role: this internship is 100% remote, so you can be based anywhere, as long as you have a reliable internet connection. 🙂
– Learn everything there is to know about working at a startup
– See the direct result of your work (no red tape!)
– Write occasional blog posts and content
– Google Analytics Goals and Funnels
– Social media account management
– Please add the word “”bernese”” to the top of your cover letter to show you’ve read the description of the job
We’d like to find somebody with the following qualities:
– Entrepreneurial qualities, self-motivated: you love creating things and you’re self-motivated. If you’ve ever launched your own project, club, or community in the past, that is a major bonus!
– Bias toward action: you prefer acting on your ideas rather than being stuck in endless meetings
– Lifelong learner: you know there are always new things to learn
– Excellent communicator: Since this is a remote role, great communication is important. So, if anyone has ever told you that you’re a great communicator, chances are, you’d do very well here!
– Must have a stable internet connection
Our company values are:
Bias toward action: we act quickly and love to experiment with new ideas We value honesty, integrity, and straightforwardness: it is better to be honest about things, even the hard things (mistakes happen, after all!), otherwise they may become worse later.
If these values resonate with you, we’d love to hear from you!”
If you are interested, you can contact us at email@example.com