Volunteer Industrial Design Intern (3 months)
The Industrial Design Intern is an enthusiastic, motivated, and talented Industrial Designer who works to support various product teams with ideation, visualization, model making, problem-solving, creativity, inspiration, and innovative designs that align with the Specialized Brand.
We are looking for a Volunteer Industrial Design Intern by a duration of 3 months to support our team. Our multidisciplinary team holds the experience that spans over decades that, has been involved in projects across multiple industries.
As our Industrial Design Intern, you’ll gain hands-on experience in design research, product design, prototyping, visual design, and design specification.
You will work closely with our team to collaboratively generate solutions. If you can imagine doing your best work in a fun-filled, team-work environment then this position may be right for you.
BİUNİQ Teknoloji Ltd. is a newborn interdisciplinary startup team based on İTÜ Teknokent in Istanbul. We apply biomechatronic technologies to create innovative solutions in the fields of rehabilitative robots and human-robot interfaces.
• Outstanding portfolio demonstrating:
• Strong hand sketching, ideation, 2d & 3d rendering and superior visual communication skills
• Experience with SolidWorks is strongly preferred
• Strong model making skills: ability to quickly mock-up concepts, prototypes, from concept to finished appearance models
• Self-starter with outstanding attention to detail, and problem-solving ability
• Problem solver
• Team player
• Interest in Innovations and current technological trends
• Ability to apply technical knowledge to analyze problems and create innovative solutions
• Ability to analyze text and read technical documentation
• Basic knowledge of metal materials and materials engineering in general
• Experience with Microsoft Office
• Opportunity to work in a highly innovative and dynamic environment
• Insight into advanced 3D printed materials manufacturing
• Insight into entrepreneurship
• Opportunity to work on state-of-the-art technology
• Mentoring and coaching
• Possibility of future employment
• Free drinks coffee!
To Apply for This Position, You’ll need
• A current resume.
• To be enrolled as a student or working as an apprentice (internship needs to be mandatory).
Address of application: Reşitpaşa Mah. Katar Cad. İTU Teknokent Arı 1 No:19 34467 Maslak İstanbul